Do you have passion designing pools and impressive backyards? Do you enjoy bringing 3D designs to life? Then this is the dream job for you! The basic function of the Senior Sales Consultant/Designer is to promote, sell and design custom pools and backyard environments for Richard’s customers. Attention to detail, creativity and bringing this to life are the perks of this industry!
The Design Consultant/Sales Professional is responsible to:
- Individual company goals are met.
- Listen to clients’ needs and design custom outdoor living projects (pools, outdoor kitchens, patio, Hot Spring Spas…and much more)
- Sales are generated from personal effort. Monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals are met.
- All sales calls and leads are properly acted upon or followed up on. A log is kept as to their disposition.
- Demonstrates good judgment in suitably reporting major matters or problems to the sales management staff.
- Respects the confidentiality of company information.
- Displays a positive attitude and maintains a cooperative working relationship with the sales management staff, other managers, and all other employees.
- Makes optimal use of time during working hours.
- Consistently displays the ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Handling leads and other customer contacts are conducted in a professional and businesslike manner.
- Customers are satisfied with products and service provided.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: A minimum of one-year sales (in general) experience, preferably in the pool/spa industry a plus.
- Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities.
- Sales skills required:
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all types of personalities.
- Must possess strong closing skills.
- Must be quick thinking and able to express themselves verbally through presentations and written communication.
- Must possess technical knowledge of pool, spa, and other backyard solution products.
- Be able to use a computer and have skill using spreadsheets and word processing software. (Act, Word, PowerPoint, Excel experience is preferred and 3D design knowledge a plus.)
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Must have their own personal vehicle/transportation.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends (closed on Sundays + off day during week)
Closed on Sundays and major Holidays. Company offers health insurance options.