Richard’s Total Backyard Solutions has been in the swimming pool, hot tub and outdoor living industry since 1987. We are currently hiring a pool service technician to join our service crew. A Pool Service Technician has a go-getter attitude, is a fast learner, and can perform job tasks correctly and professionally. PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SWIMMING POOL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE!
- Working knowledge of mechanical parts, able to repair and diagnose electrical and plumbing issues on spas and pools.
- Has knowledge on repairing Pentair Aquatic Systems & Paramount Pool & Spa products
- Keep logs and records client’s delivery/service call. Reports any issues that may occur during the delivery/service call and reports it back to the service manager.
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs.
- Pool repair experience required, pool cleaning knowledge a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service pool equipment
- Knowledge of Pentair, Paramount products is required, Hot Spring Spas product knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules during the week
- Provide customer support during service visits
- Manage on-site installations and repairs in a professional manner
- Diagnose technical problems or errors and determine proper solutions
- Responsible for truck inventory control
- Responsible for accurate invoicing and collections for customers
- Operate company vehicle in a safe and professional manner
- Follow all company procedures and protocol
- Growth opportunities
- Company vehicle provided with toll tag
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record
- A personal cell phone with Google, Bing or Apple maps.
- Minimum of at least 1 year of experience of pool service technician
- Customer Service Experience required
- English required, bilingual is a plus
Closed on Sundays and major Holidays. Company vehicle provided. The company offers medical insurance.