Hot Tub Faq
Need a Quote? Chat with Us Below!
WHAT ALL IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL A HOT TUB?
- Make sure that you have access to the backyard
- A level concrete pad or a reinforced deck are the most common surfaces hot tubs are installed on.
- Ensure you have enough electricity to power the spa, so we can run the appropriate wires from your electrical panel to the hot tub (we can help with this!)
- A garden hose in close proximity to fill up the spa!
WHERE SHOULD I PLACE MY HOT TUB?
- Position your hot tub in close proximity to your home – near the patio door or a door coming out of your bedroom. Easy in and easy out, especially on a chilly night!
- Consider privacy, a place in your backyard where you can relax without worrying if the neighbors are peeking through a window.
WHAT FACTORS MAKES ONE HOT TUB MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE OTHER?
- HOT TUB ENERGY EFFICIENCY- you may pay a little bit more up front for an energy-efficient hot tub, your ongoing energy costs will be much lower, saving you money in the long run.
- HOT TUB QUALITY- Owning a top-of-the-line hot tub means it works better and lasts longer.
- HOT TUB DESIGN- Innovative hot tub design features, like a well-placed armrest or a cabinet shell that minimizes heat loss, adds to the value of a hot tub.
- HOT TUB SIZE-Size matters in how you will you use your spa every day. Small 2-3 seater hot tubs cost less to manufacture, store in the warehouse and transport than larger 4-7 person hot tubs, so they cost less to buyers as well.
- HOT TUB FEATURES- Wonderful features to have on your hot tub like wireless entertainment, exterior lighting, advanced water care technology, and an easy-to-use remote control system are other add-ons increase the cost of your hot tub purchase.
HOW MANY HOT TUB JETS DO I NEED?
- Having more jets does not equal a better hot tub! In fact, the spa jets in a Hot Spring Spa are specifically placed to target precise muscle groups.
- Consider the Moto-Massage® DX jet, it has two powerful streams of water that sweep up and down your back, the Moto-Massage DX is counted as only two jets, but it provides a back massage beyond compare – no matter how many jets you stack it up against.
"Buying a pool these days is like a vacation. It’s a book & plan-ahead process. But unlike a vacation…this investment doesn’t end!”
– Aaron Nease
– Aaron Nease