Swimming Pool Renovations
Need a Quote? Chat with us below!
Tired of your old or outdated pool? Could your aged pool use some remodeling or does it need to be completely renovated? Make it beautiful again with Richard’s Total Backyard Solutions! We have been in the pool remodeling and renovation business for over 30 years, and in that time we have proudly served our customers in greater Houston and Katy. Richard’s TBS is a family-owned pool contractor that specializes in individualized pool contractor solutions, including renovations to your existing pool. From simple refurbishments to extensive repairs, we are a pool contractor that specializes in making your old pool a stunning masterpiece!
Richard’s Total Backyard Solutions have built so many pools in Houston, so we know exactly what we are doing when it comes to swimming pool renovations.
One thing that sets us apart from the competition is our experience and knowledge of what goes into a renovation project. With our experience of thousands of renovations we have completed, we educate customers who decides to renovate their pool, that there will be issues/cost that come up that neither we or the customer anticipates. We take this into account when discussing a renovation with a customer, so they are not blindsided with a cost that they were not aware of. The biggest complaint that customers have with other pool companies when doing renovations is that they were not properly educated on the process, and different elements that could make the process a little more complicated that expected.
Most popular types of renovation projects:
- New Decking
In the last 10 years, the industry has made tremendous strides in minimizing the amount of maintenance required for a swimming pool.
So while you’re changing the look of your pool with a pool renovation, you have a lot of other options too:
- Chlorine-free – systems such as Baquacil or BioGuard
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy efficient pumps, filters and plumbing
- Ozonators – (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral – systems (to stabilize the water)
- Salt water based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation – systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes, such as Pebble Tec
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature!