Richard’s Total Backyard Solutions Named in First-Ever Top 50 Swimming Pool and Spa Service Ranking!
Need a Quote? Chat with Us Below!
Based in Houston, TX, Richard’s Total Backyard Solutions placed in the TOP 20 in the PSN and Jandy Top 50 Service List.
Pool/spa service companies from around the U.S. and Canada compete to appear on the Top 50 Service list. To determine this elite group, the media outlet evaluates businesses based on six pillars that indicate business excellence in the field:
- Earning power, based on a company’s service revenue from the previous year, helps determine overall business acumen and success;
- Staff management, training and retention indicate how the firm invests in its most important resource to ensure the highest-quality products and services;
- Participation in the swimming pool/spa industry, peripheral fields, and the business community at large, indicates the firm’s commitment to elevate its profession;
- Web presence makes up a vital part of reaching, informing and staying connected to consumers;
- Community service proves the ability of a business to take its good citizenship beyond its own operations;
- Customer service scores indicate a company’s commitment to what’s most important.
Google Queen, Our Service Manager!
Paula has been wonderful in advising me at what I need for my pool and has gone out of her way to accommodate me in every way possible. I consider her to be above board in the manner she has treated me and I would not hesitate to advise anyone to use this company. Thank you Paula
Dealing with Paula in service is always a positive experience. So many service providers avoid the follow-up after the big sale is made. Thankfully, at Richard’s, Paula is always so responsive and helpful- a true pleasure to work with!!”-
I got a great pool from Richard’s about 10 years ago, and they have been great in all their after sale support too. In particular, Paula was a huge help as we recovered from Harvey last year. We’ve recommended RTBS to all our friends.”
We have been customers of Richard’s Total Backyard Solutions since 2001 when we purchased our first HotSpring spa. We enjoyed that spa for many years before running into any problems. When we did, Angel worked very hard to fix our issues. This last year when we decided to purchase a new spa, Paula took a personal interest in helping us get the best possible deal that Richard’s could offer. We are enjoying the benefits of a beautiful new spa today thanks in great part to her efforts on our behalf.
Schedule A FREE Backyard Consultation
RICHARD’S TOTAL BACKYARD SOLUTIONS
Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm
Sun: By Appointment
– Aaron Nease